Am I pregnant ??!?!!

I had sex and he wasn't sure if the condom broke and I have been tired and having brown discharge with some blood but not that much help!!! I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago

Teen16307

Asked by Teen16307 at 10:36 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• way to soon to tell
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• well i would not jump to any answers. i'd make a doctor appt. DONT freak out & calm down lol. have you talked yo your mom or closest friend about it? (: chill everything will be okay
    britnee1227

Answer by britnee1227 at 10:37 PM on May. 26, 2011

• we cant awnser it for you, you need to take a test
    sydney1026

Answer by sydney1026 at 10:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• take a test after a week of missed period

I took a test after two weeks and yep I was pregnant. I also felt different and didn't want any more coffee.
    Victoria.Loved

Answer by Victoria.Loved at 10:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Any other symptoms? Sore breasts, funny feeling in your stomach, nausea? If not I'd wait another day or two and get a test. With both my girls I tried to wait a few days after my missed period to get a test just to see if my period would come and so I would be able to trust the test was a little more accurate.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 10:39 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My Boobs get sore only at night and early morning I'm not hungry for lunch any more and I have been light headed for three days and I sleep all night when I get home from school till morning and I can't eat greasy food I have no clue what's going on I'm scared
    Teen16307

Comment by Teen16307 (original poster) at 10:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Sometimes our minds can play tricks on us. If we think we are pregnant then your body usually reacts that way. I have always waited at least two weeks to take a test because sore breast can be a sign of your period coming. The spotting could be that you had sex close to when your period was to start. talk with someone about like your mom or close friend as suggested and relax. If your not i suggest you look into a form of birth control other than condoms. Also, if you dont like taking the pill, then there are other forms of BC too. Send me a msg if you need any help or someone to talk to or how to talk with your mom.
    ruqayap

Answer by ruqayap at 11:52 PM on May. 26, 2011

• if you are sexually active you can be pregnant. go to your doctor
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• wait a couple more days and then by a pregnancy test and you will find out but also if you by the prgnancy test that you can do five days befor ur piriod you will have more of a accurate resut but dont go wasting your money on a test if you dont mind waiting a couple more days to see if you come on as they can be very expemsive xxx
    jessybabi

Answer by jessybabi at 4:56 AM on May. 27, 2011