Would you be mad if your husband brought a coworker home for dinner and gave u an hr notice

?

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 10:40 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• As long as I had notice, I would be fine with it. If he just showed up, I might be upset depending on how my house looked that day.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:41 PM on May. 26, 2011

• No, and hour is plenty of time to make an extra plate, and if it wasn't my husband would go with out ;)
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:42 PM on May. 26, 2011

• a coworker yes! one of his card pals, nope.
    they're happy with leftover spaghetti and vegetarian sauce! and they don't even know what a vacuum is let alone to judge you for not using one enough!

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• LMAO!!!! That happened to me YESTERDAY!...but instead of an hour..I got 20 minutes! Normally I would have been upset because I don't like things being sprung on me, but this was a man that could possibly help my husband start his own business so I just went with the flow....this time lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my husband doesnt get off work til 8pm seems really late to have a guest?
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I would be annoyed if the house was a mess and i hadnt done my hair and makeup lol ( like some days when I dont feel good or if i am out during the day, I wont do the cleaning until later on in the day ) .... but I usually make extra food as it is, so it would be fine
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:44 PM on May. 26, 2011

• my house is clean but i look a mess. well im clean but in sweats Whatever
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 10:46 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yeah i would be a little annoyed. only because we have a routine and it just changes things a bit. But then i have an autistic son so when something changes and we're not ready for it, it makes for a more challenging night with the kids.. I would probably except it the first time but then talk to him about it and let him know what would be more convenient for everyone , and if he wants to make plans next time it would be more considerate.
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 10:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes. That's too short notice for me, I need a few day's notice.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:57 PM on May. 26, 2011