What to craft...?

So tomorrow it just so happens that I have 4 hours of me time, and I want to go to Michael's!! I have some projects bouncing around in my head, like a punked out apron (skulls and lace and al that), spray painting a zebra print plate for my friends birthday, making music related stuff for hubbykins (he plays guitar) or making som yard bling for our work-in-progress garden. What do you think I should do?! I never get free time so I'm a litle overwhelmed :3

lizi.clawson

Asked by lizi.clawson at 10:43 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• the apron sounds really fun!!!!
    lvmy3lilones

Answer by lvmy3lilones at 10:50 PM on May. 26, 2011

• What we be the one thing that would get the most use or pleasure from? I would choose that project first. :-)
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 10:49 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I work there! Whatever you have in mind they have someone who can help you pull it together. Just make sure you do something that you will get enjoyment out of.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:59 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I really never go to Michaels unless it's for baking stuff. But the garden stuff sounds good.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:50 PM on May. 26, 2011