Honeymoon =)

What did you do for your honeymoon?

lol we went to a hotel and watched 500 days of summer (horrible movie) lol and ordered Sarpinos (pizza) and you know the rest lol.......it was just a fun night the next morning we went to the gas station and bought a bunch of junk food (chips and candy) and went home lol (we want to go there again for our 1 yr anniversary) =)

What did you do for that special day?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 11:01 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• We went to Sandals in St Lucia for 7 days.... it was AWESOME!! (Saved like crazy for a year to make it happen!!)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:03 PM on May. 26, 2011

• We didn't have a honeymoon.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:08 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Lol...he had to go to work that night (he works as a security guard at the Greyhound Station) so I went with him, I fell asleep in the car while he did his job then we went to Denny's lol...we're going to have a "real" honeymoon in a few years...we're going to take a cruise to Alaska =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:12 PM on May. 26, 2011

• We went to Agra, India to visit the Taj Mahal for our honeymoon.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:15 PM on May. 26, 2011

• We have yet to go on our honeymoon.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:23 AM on May. 27, 2011

• 10 days in Amsterdam. It was awesome!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:56 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Sorry not had a honeymoon cos haven't been married - y'all thinkin 'why the h*ll is she answering this question then?' Just cos I'm so pleased to find someone else who thgt 500 Summers of Love was horrible! Every1 I know thgt it good and I thgt it really stank.
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 7:42 AM on May. 27, 2011

• HE WENT TO WORK AND I WENT TO SCHOOL AND WENT TO OUR HOME AND HE PLAYED XBOX AND I FEEL ASLEEP. GREAT, HUH?
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 8:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• lol, we did a LOT of what you did. My dh was in the Army, so we only had a couple of days before he had to report back for AIT. So we stayed at a local hotel, ordered pizza and then went to the gas station on the corner the next day for junk food! lol and had to make a trip home to get my allergy meds because I had hives (what happens when I get all nervous!! lol). And also the usual, lol. It was great, we had the flu for our first anniversary though :o/
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:00 PM on May. 28, 2011