for the mommies the had epi's

did you have a regular one or a steady drip?

I was fortunate enough to get a steady drip but am afraid that since I will be delivering at a different hospital that if I have one I won't be fortunate and blessed with one

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 8:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i had a steady drip plus a button 2 push in case i started 2 feel them thank goodness for this stuff
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• had a steady drip but only when they took me for a c-sec. before they decided that i had to have one i had NOTHING 3 days of hard labor and no meds just to have a c-sec it sucked but was worth it my baby boy is such fun.
    Anonymous

• I didn't know there were 2 different kinds.
    The cathitor was placed in my back and I think it was a steady dose, but I also had the button for an extra "oomp" just in case I needed it.
    My epi SUCKED and I used the button alot.
    With my son - 8 years ago - I had the epi, it worked GREAT and I did not have a push buttton thingy, but that was a different hospital
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• STEADY DRIP, AND IT DIDNT WORK
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I had a steady drip, but it only worked on one side so when I had to have my emergancy c section they had to REDO it and it sucked. I hated the whole epi experience. The only reason I got it was because I hadn't progressed after 60 hours of labor! After I had the epi and everything relaxed I dilated in no time flat.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• steady drip w/ a button...but i didnt use it b/c i wanted to be able to feel some...just not everything haha. i didnt know there was a kind w/o the drip
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2008