My poor baby!!

I was bringing my dog inside after getting her nails done and while standing there the door closed and her tail got in there!! It was kind of dark and the door was locked and I was trying to get it open I still feel so bad about it even though it wasnt really my fault, and she is fine her tail didnt bleed or break the door just kinda clicked close, it didnt close all of the way thank goodness, Has this happened to anyone else?

kpolitte

Asked by kpolitte at 11:09 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Pets

• no not to me.. but poor baby! I would have felt so bad.
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 11:16 PM on May. 26, 2011

• My cats will walk so slow through the door. Sometimes, I get inpatient and acidently hit them with the door.
    They love going outside for a few hours in the evenings, but they're never in a hurry to go in or out..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes it happened by accident with my cat-after that he was careful around doors but I know how you feel. A couple of times I accidentally stepped on his tail too and felt so bad. He ran and hid both times and I kept telling him how sorry I was. It is almost like having a baby-it seems like you have to watch where they are all the time when you do anything. But it was an accident and thankfully she was not hurt so its all good.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 1:55 PM on May. 27, 2011

• No it hasn't happened to us, our dogs only have a little nub of a tail. Poor baby, glad she is ok.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:46 PM on May. 27, 2011