Would this bother you....?

Ok, I'm in home childcare provider who is licensed. I have a full daycare and so far I have been successful. In order to get away and have some girls night fun as well as start a more flexible business I decided to sign up with passion parties as a consultant. I think it will be a great opportunity to get away for the standard mommy convos lol! Do you think is is bad when I run a daycare? I never would have any of the products around the kids but would it bother you as a parent? I feel like I should be entitled to my own private life. Just wanting another parents opinion :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on May. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• It wouldn't bother me one bit. We've always been lucky enough to have family available to help with child care, and they are the same people I GO to those types of parties with (right down to my great grandmother LOL). I don't think anyone is under the illusion that if you care for children, you must be a prude after hours.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:20 PM on May. 26, 2011

• As long as the party supplies are away from the children, and you have NO parties during child care hours.  As long as it's legal I see no problem.  Some parents might have a problem other's wont mind at all.  Good luck in your new business.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 11:21 PM on May. 26, 2011

• As long as it wasn't anywhere that the kids could see or get to it. Running a day care is is a job like any other. What you do on your own time is your business, as long as it doesn't affect your work. Here's to your success(in both jobs)!!!
    becky8431

Answer by becky8431 at 11:24 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Wouldn't bother me at all, as long as all the products are away from the kids. Good luck to you! Some people are just so close minded.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:31 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm trying to think how I would feel if I found out my son's in-home daycare provider was hosting these parties but I just can't imagine lol. She is a sweet, wholesome, "grandma" type and I just can't see that lol. I guess no I would not care, as long as other things about her didn't creep me out like I didn't drop my kid off in the morning to a lady wearing lingerie or anything too "out there". Hosting a sex toy parties doesn't make a woman a sexual predator or anything so no, I guess I would not care. You might have to decide that one for yourself though,based on what you do know about your kid's parents.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:33 PM on May. 26, 2011

• hey, you need to make a living and do other things that doesnt involve kids stuff.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'd be ok with it as long as the kids weren't around it. I think passion parties are fun, anyway. lol, Maybe I'm just weird.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:22 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Well we all know where babies come from now don't we. If they were that adverse to sex, they wouldn't be looking for daycare now would they?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:07 PM on May. 27, 2011