all experienced mothers...

Can you tell when you are about to pop?
I feel like it will happen anyday but I'm not sure if you can tell or it just gets really uncomfortable, and you feel like you are...
If so, what does it feel like to be close.. if you can tell.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 8:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt like I was about to pop for weeks, to no avail. Then I finally got pitocin to help me get that sucker out of there.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hun I felt like I was about to pop at 7 months but when it really comes you'll know it my daughter was nearly two weeks late and it felt like she was about to come out any second during it
    Anonymous

• What do you mean by "pop"
    Pop = show, or "pop" = water break, or something else
    I went to bed 1 night looking normal and woke up really really pregnant. It totally freaked me out. I was roughly 16 wks
    My water did not break with my 1st and broke after 10 hours of labor with my 2nd.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have learned to never trust my instincts. I was sure I was having a boy with my daughter and this pregnancy...both girls. I have been sure about a million things with my body and been dead wrong. The baby will come when it is ready. I'm actually nervous about knowing the signs myself since the first time I was induced and didn't have to "guess".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Nope, not at all. I've never had any idea that my time was approaching. I do know I generally go into labor at around 41.5 weeks each time so I start getting excited around then.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008