Has had anyone had suCcess at passion parties?

I just signed up and wanted some advice? Thoughts on the company or ways to ease my total nervousness for speaking about sxe toys lol

CaityMarie

Asked by CaityMarie at 11:15 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• it was hard for me to do shows but I really love passion parties stuff Belive in the stuff
    tlcmt

Answer by tlcmt at 11:18 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Was it uncomfortable? Did it ever get easier?
    CaityMarie

Comment by CaityMarie (original poster) at 11:19 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I do pure romance parties and I do really well at it actually, I love what I do and I love the products. It was never really uncomfortable for me. I'm a pretty open person and it takes a lot to get me rattled though.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:21 AM on May. 27, 2011

• the more you practice, the easier it will get. When I started Mary Kay I was very nervous...practice, practice, practice. you'll be great!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:44 PM on May. 27, 2011

• A friend of mine does passion parties. She is great at it and looks totally calm and cool, but she says that for a while she was very nervous and got a little embarrassed at first, but just pushed through it. Now, it seems as though not a thing could break her and she makes a killing at most of her parties. Good luck, be confident!
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 2:49 PM on May. 28, 2011