Ask a Question

Have any of you posted a question and gotten answers that made you think wtf? Why would someone post an answer that is just ignorant?! Seriously! Venting....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well maybe it was THEIR answer to your question. If you're looking for a specific answer you've came to the wrong place.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:34 PM on May. 26, 2011

• No not specific. Just straight up rude.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on May. 26, 2011

• YES!!!! I posted a question a couple of weeks ago directed towards Christians..just asking if thier children prayed before meals...I was happy that my 4 yr old has learned to pray before she eats...an anon answered "Conragulations on brain-washing your child" like seriously...what was the point in that?
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:38 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Yes I know what you mean, but, on the flip side I've been guilty of misinterpting questions and after I've posted my answer I realize I was way off base, lol OH,OH moment!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:39 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Exactly. Like that including the anon.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I hate rude answers! I hate rude behavior in people period! I have zero tolerance for that.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:41 PM on May. 26, 2011

• yes, I'd asked something about having hard time financially. Someone told me my kids shoiuld not be allowed to be in sprots, church groups or scouts because it takes away from our finances. SO, I'm assuming, if we have a tight budget - Our kids have to just sit at home. My comment included their father not paying child support - So, becase of that - my kids should not be intitled to a life. Only school and home - cuz their father is a dead beat.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:49 PM on May. 26, 2011