HOW CAN I GET MY 2 YEAR OLD TO POOP IN THE TOILET ?

alliep2011

Asked by alliep2011 at 11:35 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I used every technique offered to me and nothing. Then I tried bribery with m & m's and bingo! If you go poop I will give you some m & m's....lol it worked like a charm. But that being said all children are different so... that's all I have. Good luck.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 11:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Isn't 2 still kind of young? Maybe just give him some time.
    Anonymous

• i bribed her with jelly beans after she did it a few times. she hasn't had an accident since and its been 2 months
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 11:51 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I paint toe nails pink.

She has been wanting yellow so I bought yellow nail polish and just waiting for her to go.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:16 AM on May. 27, 2011

• he is peeing in the potty and the only way i got that to happen is we put a big shirt on him without a diaper or anything and he would not pee in the floor he wanted to go to the potty and i want him to tell me when he has to go but he won't lol
    alliep2011

Comment by alliep2011 (original poster) at 12:17 PM on May. 27, 2011