I AM 31 AND I HAVE NO SEXUAL DESIRE WHEN DO WOMEN PEAK SEXUALLY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• There is no set age for sexual peak in women. It's just a myth. Everyone is different. The less you have sex, your hormone levels drop and the less you will want to have sex. For both men and women. There are soooo many reasons why a person would not have sexual desire. I suggest you talk to your doctor. Could just be as simple as you're worn out with taking care of your family.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 9:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well I'm 35 and haven't yet:(
    Anonymous

• it varys with everyone my mom is 38 and it still hasn't happened 2 her
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I lost my sex drive when I was around 4 months pregnant, and now (7 months postpartum) I am just starting to get it back. It really does vary from woman to woman.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am 43 and will be another year older in less than a month. I think my sex drive kept going up as I got older. But, not everyone is the same. You can't go by others. You can talk to your doctor about it, it could be caused by a certain medicine you might be on or change in your diet or many other reasons. Best wishes and good luck. I hope you find the answer you are looking for and get your sex drive up.
    Foxynanna

Answer by Foxynanna at 9:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Not really an answer to your question, but just wanted to say I am glad you asked it & you are not alone. I am 35 and my "baby" is 15 years old so it is nothing to do with new mom hormones, but I only have any sexual desire like once a month. When it happens it's always great, but just no desire and I feel bad for hubby, but then pity sex makes me upset that I don't really want to do it!
    Anonymous

• I'm 34 and mine's has peaked. Try using vitamins for women they help alot. When my sex drives starts to go down, I take vitamins Your sex drive goes way up and the sex is very, very intense.
    Anonymous

• go to www.themarriagebed.com for more answers.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 10:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My sex drive at your age was nearly nonexistant when I was your age because I was in a marriage where he was sexually abusive. Now, I'm married to a man who really loves me and does not abuse me, and I don't get it enough! Circumstances can play a big role in things.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Many women don't realize they are estrogen dominance which will suck you dry of any sexual desire. When your hormones are imbalanced you have a lot of symtoms that resemble other problems so you don't think of it as a hormone issue. What most don't know is hormones control every aspect of our bodily functions. It is very common for women in their 30s to have little sexual desire among other female related problems. A truely balanced diet, exercise, and avoiding toxins (through buying organic and checking ingredients on hygene products and household cleaners) are all key to balancing hormones. Some even need to supplement with natural progesterone.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 8, 2008