CD 24 of 31, anyone else with me?

So here I am , cycle day 24!!!! Getting so excited this month and hoping for my first BFP!!! Had my HSG done earlier this month, and I know that can help up your chances. We BD'd every day the week of ovulation and then some, just to make sure my body was a little off. Anyone think saturday is too early to test? That will be day 26...I don't want to get a false negative. But also going to the lake this weekend to enjoy Memorial Day weekend, and hoping to have a few beers....any thoughts?

MrsVosky

Asked by MrsVosky at 11:39 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it ain't gonna hurt the baby if you only have a few !!!
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:42 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Thats what all my friends say! They say always test on a monday!! I'm not talking getting trashed, just having a few cold ones in the heat of the day on the boat. So far no noticible symptoms...but its still really early for all of that
    MrsVosky

Comment by MrsVosky (original poster) at 11:47 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Have fun over the weekend:)
    mconnoll

Answer by mconnoll at 12:17 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Kind of bummed...today is CD 27, I went ahead and did a first response...it was negative. I'm hoping maybe I didn't implant at the 7 day mark, and that I did later, which means I am still to early to test. I'll try again friday if no period....keeping my fingers crossed, I can't do another month of this crap!
    MrsVosky

Comment by MrsVosky (original poster) at 6:04 PM on May. 30, 2011