Am I the only one?

Who says she's going to lose some weight and as soon as I have a craving and the food is in front of me, I say that I will start my diet tomorrow. And when tomorrow comes, I say the same thing. LOL! OMG. I literally need a personal trainer to just wake my butt up early and make me do it, and if I quit, have them take a whip out and make me keep going. I think I need a work out buddy. LOL!

BrandyBaby22

Asked by BrandyBaby22 at 11:44 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Haha I know just how you feel. I've been told I'm stupid for semi-jokingly saying I think I'm addicted to food, but if you think about it, don't all addicts always have an excuse for putting off their habit? I always say I need a personal chef and trainer...then I'll be good LOL!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I'm right there with you sister! It's also annoying when I'm losing weight while not trying to, but when I really kick it into gear my body says "no, I don't think so!" and I gain! I'm eating like a rabbit and I gain SO frustrating. Where's Jillian Michaels live? We should pack up and camp at her front door until she yells at us, we'll drop 20 lbs. just meeting her!
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:48 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Have you tried Jillian Michael's workouts? Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is a GREAT workout!! I love it! Along with several of her other workouts and Bob Harper's workouts (Inside Out Method). These workouts are no joke. Try counting calories also. Holding yourself accountable is a great step.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:52 PM on May. 26, 2011

• I have been having a hard time the last few weeks. I have an injury that has put me out of commission for the last 3 weeks. My 3yo is begging me to workout (she loves pretending to workout with me). I am going crazy not being able to do anything. I however love to eat the food that I am craving b/c if you give into the craving then you won't stuff your face trying to fill that void.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:11 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Yes, same here. That's because carbs are addciting. They mess with your blood sugar, and your body craves it. If you stop eating sugar, it's really dang hard, but your cravings will go away!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:56 AM on May. 27, 2011

• LOL I have have been saying tomorrow for the past 10 yrs, so u are not alone
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 6:01 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Find a WHY that makes you CRY! Anchor yourself in the "WHY". Change on the outside comes from change on the inside. I'd suggest you stop the FAT CHAT going on inside your head and commiserating with others who also lack their WHY. Get magazines and make a dream board. Focus and use your imagination to harness willpower. Do something different - go to a hot yoga class and be around other people who want to feel good, look great and relieve stress. be willing to learn dicipline and you can achieve your body shape/health goals. YOU are WORTH it!
    DrMomessentials

Answer by DrMomessentials at 3:34 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I used to do that, but I've gotten a lot better. I still eat a "treat" now and then, but my willpower has grown :) We have vendors bring junk food into work all the time; just yesterday we had candy, 3 different kinds of cookies, cupcakes and a variety of other items brought in. I ate 2 small Reeses, declined the cupcake, took 2 cookies for my children, and declined the others. Sadly, I went back and ate one later. Oh well, a slip every now and then is ok...IMHO :)
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011