What easy snacks or small meals can u make for the kids when u hardly have anything else to fix?

I usually would crush up noodles n mix the seasoning with it and it taste like chexmix is that good?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on May. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Love and kisses
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:56 PM on May. 26, 2011

• Its hard to answer without knowing whats in your pantry or fridge? what do you have? do you have fruits? pudding mix is quick and easy or jello mix and you can throw in some fruit or make a bananaberry milkshake, my kids love that.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 12:03 AM on May. 27, 2011

• apple with the core removed and stuffed with peanut butter. Cut it into rings with the peanut butter in middle of the hole.
    cut pie crust into strips. brush with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamin and sugar and bake until done. Can top with ice cream, fruit or cool whip.
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 12:19 AM on May. 27, 2011

• yep it would depend on what is left...my mom was a single parent and would do wonders with what was left. we ate lettuce sandwiches or creamed peas on toast.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:26 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Cheese on crackers topped with a piece of fruit
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:50 AM on May. 27, 2011

• What do you have?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:06 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Hard noodles? What seasoning? Ick, doesn't sound good to me. Cook pasta before eating, especially for kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on May. 27, 2011

• for lunch I will just do rice or pasta and sprinkle cheese on top-pretty simple.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 10:29 AM on May. 27, 2011