Age gap

Anyone out there with a group of older kids like in their teens and twenties and then a set of younger ones like 2 or 3 yrs old? How is this for your family...do the little ones drive the rest of your kids crazy? Does having little ones when you are "older" make it hard for you? I am dealing with this and some days I could very well lose my mind.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Are you nuts?? I am 52yrs old and cannot imagine having a child younger than my 21 tr old daughter. I like being Ganma!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• hey hey...
    My mom did it. when she had JT she hadkids 19 16 13 and me i was 10. then she added Jazmine 9m later. My sisters call them there niece and nephew sometimes??dont know what that is about. Yes it was hard but we got through it because we are a family. Imiss they so much. I wish they would move back.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i miss them sorry i said they.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Not me, but my sister, she is 45 yrs. and has a 22 year old son and a 5 year old daugter. I can see it is harder on her raising her daughter than it was for her raising her son. Specially where times have changed and her being an older mom now. It takes a big toll on her. But her son loves his little sister. They get a long real good.
    Foxynanna

Answer by Foxynanna at 9:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008