How long did it take you?

We have been trying to concieve for 4 months now with no luck. How long did it take you?

mconnoll

Asked by mconnoll at 12:15 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• A few months with the first one, a year and a half with the second, 4 years with the 3rd and 12 years with the last. I am now 45 and just found out that the reason that I had such a hard time is because my progesterone level is low. It was hereditary and my mother never bothered to tell me or my sisters. Only because my sister had a hard time TTC did we find out. Please don't be discouraged because it took so long, but ask your doctor to check your level. After finding this out, I have met many women in the same boat and it is easily fixed. Good luck!!!
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:18 AM on May. 27, 2011

• With my last baby (baby #4) it took us almost a year. The other two pregnancies (one pregnancy was twins) there was not really any trying involved, so it taking so long for the last one really had me depressed. My best advice for you is to stop trying...just have fun. Take the stress out of it and it will happen easier! Good luck!!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:22 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I got pregnant right away

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:24 AM on May. 27, 2011

• It took a year and a half with my first and 6 months with my second. I am not an easy one to get pregnant for some reason. Keep trying and don't give up
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 12:28 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Still trying for 3 months
    *~**~**~**~** baby dust
    youngmoma07

Answer by youngmoma07 at 6:17 AM on May. 27, 2011

• It took us about 7 months and that's with help from an infertility specialist.
    heatherboo26

Answer by heatherboo26 at 11:33 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I got pregnant on try 3 with #1
    We are trying for #2 and we are on month 9
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• We are starting our 3rd year TTC #2
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 3:01 PM on May. 28, 2011