IM M 6 MONTHS PREGNANT..IM DUE IN NOVEMBER.EVEN THOUGH I HAD 2 OTHER KIDS THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT...MY 4TH AND 6TH MONTH I WENT INTO A FALSE LABOR..AND THEY SAID IT MIGHT BE DUE TO THE CAUSE OF A NOTHER BABY...THAT IS NOT SEEN..PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS...IM SCARED AND DEPRESSED

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 4:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Another baby that's not seen? Sounds like maybe twins. I'd ask the doctor to clarify! And for another ultrasound.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• what that might mean is that you've got twins in there. the one that can be seen is hiding it. The best thing I can say to you though is to take it as easy as possible. stay off your feet as much as you can. I would talk more indepth to your doc about it. have him answer all your questions, and don't leave until you're satisfied. that's their job to answer your questions. Until you see him/her again, though take it easy.
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 4:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• This doesnt sound right, I swear dr's these day's, by them telling you that they should have also had more ultra sound's done like the 3d one, make sure your in charge not them, if you want it done they have to do it!
    sillybabys

Answer by sillybabys at 11:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Hey there! Ya that sounds like they mean twins..and if you have twins you deliver sooner than if theres just one in there. But you should talk to your doctor..and i agree with sillybabys..make sure your in charge not them.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• if you were having twins, regardless if 1 is not seen, they wouldl be able to tell when they listen to the heartbeat at each visit, they would be able to hear 2 sets... just ask them to clarify what they mean by it... sounds like you have a dr that speaks too quickly without thinking things thru
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 5:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2008