How would you have dealt with this?

OK, so today was my youngest daughter's "last" day of head start. They had a carnival of sorts...different things for the kids to play with.

Anyway, I don't really associate with too many people other than just one or two friendly faces...mostly one of her teachers. Some lady, I'm guessing grand daughter was in the afternoon class, was sitting next to this teacher, and we started having a conversation. Well, more her rambling on and asking a question once in a while, then giving her input for about 30 mins on that one subject, LOL.

I swear, this is the first time I've ever met anyone THAT self-centered! She literally thought she was God's gift to the human race. Seriously! She even talked about how evil people are and how evil her family is "the closer she gets to God."

I can see why none of her family want to associate with her. And I can also see why not too many people would want to be her friend.

hopeandglory53

Asked by hopeandglory53 at 12:37 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have just smiled and stayed polite. Next time I saw her I would go the opposite direction LOL

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:39 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I would no long try to talk to her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:41 AM on May. 27, 2011

• did she belong to a cult? haahaa!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:46 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Yup, that's what I did, just say there, nodding my head, responding if/when she even gave me a chance to.
    hopeandglory53

Comment by hopeandglory53 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't know, I almost think she was part of Westboro! Ugh.
    hopeandglory53

Comment by hopeandglory53 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on May. 27, 2011