Has someone ever felt like this??? and what did you do

Ok this may be kinda long cause Im just gonna start typing....

Well I just feel like crap all the time. And my husband isnt making anything any better. See we moved here to this small town to start a new beginning but things are getting worse. He is so mean...I do not understand how if someone could love someone like he says he does but he is selfish, mean, rude and just a total D***. For example if I say something he feels is not the right way or if it is an opinion then I am stupid, If i ask a question he just says im bitchin and when i try to tell him anything no matter what it is, HE NEVER LISTENS and he admits to that...and then later on if it comes up and i have an attitude about he is like well you never told...HELLO yes I do and then he will say well i probably wasnt listening...I do not know whats wrong with him.. I know that he will not end it cause then to him he will look like the bad guy and the failure at this marriage. If I tell him Im gonna leave he will say go ahead ill just get the kids on the weekend...then he will tell the kids who is only 3 and 2 that I dont want to be with their daddy anymore and that Im a bitch....plus when my daughter who is 2 says something he just totally switches her words around to something about me and make her say yeah...Im just so lost right now...and I have no clue why he is so mentally and emotionally abusive..and I know this and yet I still stay and I know I will leave one day. I have been makin up excuses for him because he was like this before....His dad was never around EVER and his mom was raising 4 kids and they were very poor at one time, so I get his independence but Im independent too but I just want the "relationship" ya know...the loving, caring relationship. i dont even get the "yay my hubbys home from work" feeling anymore... He just cares that I cook dinner or give him sex and he really hasnt want any of that...I have no license due to a car wreck....I get unemployment so i only make so much..and im 70 miles away from my family, the only people I know is his mother and brother and sister. UGH I feel like my head is gonna explode and im gonna go insane....I could go on and on but Ill just stop right here.

mamaevans2

Asked by mamaevans2 at 12:50 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Damn mom I feel like I just wrote this. I am going through the very same thing except we live with the MIL and she treats me poorly as well. If you need someone to talk to PM me. Maybe we can help each other through this.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:53 AM on May. 27, 2011

• hugs

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Well one thing he is making you live in a small town where his family lives and gives him support.He is isloating you from your friends and family he just is playing games with your heart he is old fashioned.But if you leave him and don't beilive in your self worth you might as well stay.You don't need a car if you move to the big city and around your family and get some state help.You deserve a great man you don't have to stay with him for the kids all that will happen is that you will resent him and have more kids with someone you don't love good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 1:08 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Read the Emotionally Abused Woman. If you are going then go now. The kids will adjust better that young. His threats are his attempt to manipulate you into staying and taking his abuse. Do you want your children to grow up thinking it's ok to be treated like that? So what if he tells them the truth that you don't want to be with him? Then you tell them, that's right. Men shouldn't treat women badly so I left. It will teach them self esteem is vital to being a healthy person. That's what they need to know. I had to leave and my kids appreciated me leaving. The tension in the home was making them sick all the time. After I left (with them), they slept good every night, they stopped getting sick and they were happy! It's ok to leave and live a better life. He won't change.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:20 AM on May. 27, 2011

• This is emotional abuse. Which in most cases is worse than physical. I think you need to evaluate your situation and decide whats better? Struggling on your own or being verbally assaulted everyday. Its not healthy for your kids to hear those things
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 3:18 AM on May. 27, 2011

• hugsI would explain my sitiuation to you but in fear it could be read by anyone i know i wont so just get out!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY, I PROMISE YOU!!

babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 7:38 PM on May. 27, 2011