This Mama is about to get HER shape, IN shape!!!

Alrighty girls, if you are like me and got some extra love around your waist and every where else in between from having your babies and unfortunetly wasnt able to be those skinny bitches who bounce right back like its nothing..... then we all need to come together and talk about ways that we can get healthy!!!
Im not talking skinny..im talking about getting YOU in shape. Tyra Banks is so inspiring :-)
If you always been size 14, and you wanna get back to your "skinny jeans" hangin in your closet in hopes that one day you will be wearing them again..then go for it and rock out your shape! Everyone is different!! And personally, i would rather have curves...just not this big! lol!
Lets get OUR shape IN shape, and get healthy!!!
Lets list ideas of how we all can be or have been successful of changing our habits to live a healthy lifestyle for yourself and your family! This isnt a diet, it is a change for life!
Please, if you have been successful at losing weight and getting healthy, please tell us about it!
Thanks ladies! )

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 1:32 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• My advise is to never give up. I once found a quote that really helps. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". I think about that everytime I'm tempted to eat bad things or overeat.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:35 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I am actually taking a pill called phentermine. It's prescription. I was one of those skinny bitches who bounced right back after everytime having a baby. I had four kids and weighed 106-120. Then I got on pain meds after my last baby when the doc butchered me by c-section. I got on anti-depressants also, quit smoking and gained a bunch of weight. My metabolism really slowed down and I could not lose the weight. I am in the process of getting off all the meds and finally I have lost 5 pounds. I feel like a pill isn't the answer, but it really does help me. Good luck to all you ladies.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:54 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Yeah I dont wanna take a pill the rest of my life to lose and maintain my weight. Hopefully this works out for you but you have to realize that when you get off those pills you may gain it back.

"Nothing taste as good as skinny feels" LOVE it lol!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 3:54 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm calorie counting and exercising a lot. I've lost 64 pounds in 19 weeks =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:41 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Good for you!!! Hell yeah!! lol im calorie counting too! I have lost 3 pounds since Thursday!
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on May. 29, 2011