I'm so ready to have this baby, What can I do please help me!!! :(

I have 3 days to go but don't think I can make it. My dr app is tomorrow and if I'm not open then she gone induce me but I can't wait for all that I need her to come tonight!!!! Omg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol hang in there mama ;-) 3 days is not long at all. congrats! =]]
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 1:38 AM on May. 27, 2011

• just breathe and enjoy the last few days of not having another human being completely dependent on you
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 1:39 AM on May. 27, 2011

• thanks, but I can't get any rest she moves all day and night..it seems more like 3months..lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I hear ya lol
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 1:52 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I hear ya too, he moves all the time and I'm ready for him to be out. I'm due in three days
    roxy27

Answer by roxy27 at 1:56 AM on May. 27, 2011

• What is going on for you? Maybe we can help you to feel better.

If you're not open she is going to induce you?
    * You might prefer to wait on a better Bishop's Score if you're wanting to avoid an unnecessary cesarean.
    Why would you need to be induced?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• if you are going to your dr's have them scrap the mucus plug membrane out, it may jump start labor sooner.. lots of walking helps, sex....
    massaging your nipples works to..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:29 AM on May. 27, 2011

• You need to relax! Did you know that a woman who is feeling anxiety is LESS likely to go into labour? In times of war, when women were in danger, sometimes their labour would stop in the middle because they had to run to somewhere safe & they would be not having any contractions for days even, but the SECOND there was a sliver of quiet and peace POP out comes the baby.

Your body is an amazingly smart thing with all the chemicals you need to have a pain free natural birth, but it's also blind...your body does not know the difference between anxiety created by fear of unnecessary surgery & fear from physical danger like sabre tooth tigers or invading forces.

Instead of worrying about these things, calm yourself, take a nice long bath (if you have kids, you might have to wait till they get to bed LOL) and talk to your baby! TELL it you are ready, ASK it to come out and join you, ASSURE them that it is safe. And tweak your nips!
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 5:48 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Lots of walking, sex, massaging your nipples, camomile tea (don't laugh), long relaxing bath.
    JAMom07

Answer by JAMom07 at 8:12 AM on May. 27, 2011

• The last few days of being pregnant were the worst for me! My daughter came five days late, the last leg feels the longest. All you can do is relax and let nature take its course. That baby will come out when it wants to, and not a minute sooner. Try to enjoy the last few days of being babyless. Once the little one gets here you'll be busy all the time, enjoy yourself!
    Gracie_Kayy

Answer by Gracie_Kayy at 8:13 AM on May. 27, 2011