shaving..

ok this is a little emberising..but i have a boyfriend who is a real horn ball lol..and well he wants me to shave my V*****..i did but the last time i did it when it was growning back out it was ichy..so how can i shave and not let it ich!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• keep shaving.
    Anonymous

• its the whole once you shave you have to keep shaving it because it grows back worst. but lotion would probably work to ease it
    Anonymous

• It might have been razor burn, make sure you use the "sensitive skin shaving cream"
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Get it waxed.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lotion wont help it! it will burn it and make it worse!! dont listen to that advice!
    try being in the shower or bath with the water running hot/warm for a good while, the steam helps open your pores and makes it a bit easier to shave and will help the after effect of you shaving. dont use just soap, use a good shaving cream or gel or something of that sort and make sure you toss and change out your razor regularly. when the hair starts growing back is when it itches, but mine doesnt really itch like that anymore since i started doing what i mentioned.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:24 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Just shave it everyday while you do your legs. I couldn't imagine not doing it now. I think it's so gross to have hair there, and also unsanitary. I just use use of those razors with build in lotion. Works well.
    Anonymous

• Use conditioner to shave with. It keeps your skin from getting dried out and helps prevent ingrown hairs too. Coochie cream (the "bikini" shaving cream they sell just for this purpose) is essentially hair conditioner. I use it to shave everything and I'm so much happier with it than shaving cream.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The longer you do it the less it itches. I've been bald for years and I never itch anymore.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• ive been shaving in the shower since i was a teenager. you can get a little itchy in the front but it only lasts for like a day. ill use my husbands little clippers for the front part sometimes
    also try shaving with mild hair conditioner instead of soap, works without burning and keeps you soft
    learae

Answer by learae at 1:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• There is no "not let it itch." Once you start shaving down there, you have to maintain it or it grows back in all prickly.
    I guess you could wax (it does grow back softer) but FYI, I used to HAVE to wax (modeling when I was younger) and... The hell with that! It HURTS. I wish they offered a Novocain shot or something with that shit...
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008