Prepping for multiple births

I have a strong family history on my Mother's side of twins and even 2 sets of triplets without the use of fertility drugs. My first pregnancy was twins originally before I lost his twin. So I'm a very likely candidate for another multiple pregnancy.
For those of you that have had a multiple birth of twins or triplets what things did you find that the babies could share and what did they need their own of? For example I know that for awhile twins can share a crib and that usually you can use the same clothing like just having one big pile of onesies that they can both wear instead of doubling the amount of clothing. If you bottle fed about how many of bottles,nipples etc did you find that you needed? Did you find it more helpful to get them on the same or slightly different schedules?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 2:32 AM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yea they can definitely share a crib for awhile, and it is very helpful to try to get them on the same or close to the same schedule. The amount of bottles/nipples just really depends on how often you feel like washing them. I bought one set of "soothie" bottles for each baby and i just wash them as needed. GL
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 10:28 AM on May. 27, 2011