Anyone out have young men and they have an older women a lot older

my youngest son 22 y/o has this older women i know pass 30y/o i don't like buy he is grown.she is marreid but it's over,second one,she is jelious no it's noy spell right lol.but anyway she got drunk and want to start with him,he has a very quick temper very bad anger problem.he is real sweet guy.what do i tell him i don't feel this is the right woman for him

MADUKES402

Asked by MADUKES402 at 3:07 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• I don't think the age thing is necessarily a problem, but this one sounds like a no-good type of person. I'd encorage him to thinhk seriously about staying away from her, but ultimately it's gotta be his decision.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:22 AM on May. 27, 2011

• My husband's cousin is 19 and he is with a 37 year old woman whose oldest child is 17! It is crazy but it happens!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:30 AM on May. 27, 2011