Just wish i could

ok i have to have someone live with me because of my bad health,so i move my oldest son and his family out the projects to live with me.but now my other two are home also and the problems have with thier women are keeping me under stress which is not good for my illnesses.i just wish i could live alone,but hell when i did moved to another state and was living alone two of them follow me.i just want a piece of mine

MADUKES402

Asked by MADUKES402 at 3:26 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• I'm sorry
    AimBre

Answer by AimBre at 3:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• have you told them that you just cannot handle it? asked them to leave? why did you let them all move in anyway?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:59 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Move into a assisted living center. Or get in home care. That is not family.

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 AM on May. 27, 2011

• i let my oldest son and his family move in so i could have help,and as for the others i guess a mother's job is really never done until she is dead and gone
    MADUKES402

Comment by MADUKES402 (original poster) at 7:22 AM on May. 27, 2011