Im 7 weeks pregnant and I want to keep my baby but im not sure my fiance wants to keep the baby,I need advice on whatto do??

We have two boys already a 3 year old and a 1 year old, times are kind of rough but I dont believe in abortion

TMF121786

Asked by TMF121786 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Then stick to your guns hun. Try and figure out a way
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 9:16 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i say if you want this baby you keep it hun even if your fiance doesn't want it he needs 2 realize that you 2 created this child and need 2 keep it
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• What an ass. if you dont believe in abortion then dont have an abortion.
    Anonymous

• Keep your baby or give it up for adoption. If your man was so concerned about having another one he should have put on a raincoat.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you can do it if you want that baby let it motivate you you have 8 mo start school do what you want to do. Don't limit urself.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If you don't believe in abortion..tough it out..once the baby is born you will understand why things have happened for a reason...God doesn't give you more than you can handle..Your fiance is responsible to (don't forget) he can't be to upset, he obviously knows how babies get here!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• People find ways to make it work. You will manage, it may not be easy, but you can do it. Don't let anyone pressure you into anything that you will live to regret.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am against abortion as well and my family is not happy about me being 7 1/2 weeks pregnant. I would stay with what you feel is right because even if times are rough you'll find a way to make it out especially for those you love and mean everything to you. I'm sure if you have children and your husband knows this is what you really want he'll eventually come around. My best friend just had an abortion who is COMPLETELY against because her boyfriend didn't want a kid and they broke and she is miserable and wishing she would have listened to her instincts.
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• god won't give you more than you can handle :-)
    cantwait071909

• take a good look at your finances. ours are quite tough right now too, but we we have keeping ours.

husband and i had sex once unprotected in june.... sat down a few days later to look at finances (thinking nothing of the conception that just occurred), and realized we had no money for baby 2, we should wait one year.
    It was too late, but it made us real money savers. i ride my bike everywhere, we keep AC/ heat off, cut back on groceries...
    bring up some points on how you can work through it.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008