Any body know of any good diets

i wont a diet that works but itsnt going to be hell for me to try and stick too

jessybabi

Asked by jessybabi at 5:25 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I jsut started the 17 day diet, the first 17 day cycle is pretty full on with no carbs and loads of vegies, chicken and fish.....but the results are fast and i feel great!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:34 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Nope, I've learned a lifestyle change is the only way to keep the scale where you want it. Stay away from the junk and eat your fruits and veggies. Take plenty of walks with the SO and work out three times a week. If you can download podcasts I recommend Jillian Michaels free info once a week you can listen to anywhere. Good Luck.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 6:43 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Nope, diets are temporary, once you go off them the weight comes right back. What you need is a healthy lifelong lifestyle change. I "Eat Clean" such as from Eating Clean by Tosca Reno!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:58 AM on May. 27, 2011