CAN U TAN?? IF U CAN,THAT WILL NOT PROTECT U! BEWARE THE SUN!

My sister and I r 2 years apart. I just found out this week that she has cancer! She had surgery last wednesday! I was scared for her! I know what it is like to hear a doctor tell u that u have cancer! Ladies please! Don't think that if u tan u r protected! U r not!!!! Don't fool yourselves! Suntan lotions and all the other products that r out there do not protect us!! Please be careful out in the sun,not careless!!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 5:37 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Health

• so true... I hope your sister can fight it. I'm so sorry for your family. *hugs*
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:51 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Thank goodness I burn. I do not do the staying in the sun much.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Hope your sister is alright. I know alot of it also has to do with skin type, time spent in the sun without sunscreen, and hereditary. Be careful out there yourself since you have a family member with it it may also run in the family.

Answer by gemgem at 8:06 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Thank you for the warning. My heart goes out to you! I'll never forget my phone call either. I waited ALL day. Not until 3:17pm did I get that phone call, I have Cancer!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:56 PM on May. 27, 2011