My DD has had a BM 4 times today!

They are really smelly and some are very messy! Its awful! What could be wrong? 4 times today is alot! She is 27months old. what should I do...Is it just stomache bug?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It happens...or it could be a light virus. I am sure she is fine either way. I have had plenty of days of my kids pooping 3-4 times.

Just make sure you wash your hands well and keep the diaper station cleaned and wiped down if you think it might be a virus, since fecal matter is how a lot of viruses are passed.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the pp. I've dealt with it too. If it doesn't last long and she's not acting sick, I wouldn't worry too much.
    Anonymous

• i'm thinking it's something she ate, drank.

mine was getting a bit sick because we needed to change our water filter in the fridge. it's got to be something in the diet, because she's old enough to tell you she's not feeling good.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I could be something she ate. My little guy has more BMs if he eats sugar or some fruits.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008