Baby Food Diet? REALLY?

I just saw on T.V that this is apparently the latest diet for Celebs, I can't think of anything worse! I gag at the smell of some baby food! Why do some Celebrities put themselves through it!?

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 7:39 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Totally crazy. The theory is that baby's are small and the reason they are small is because they only eat baby food. But really it doesn't have to be baby food. If you just watch your portion sizes and what you put on your food (ie don't drench your veggies with butter) you'd have the same results without the gross taste.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:39 PM on May. 29, 2011

• That sounds pointless and kind of gross. lol. It still JUST food. Just with no added anything. I can do that without pureeing it! AS for why celebs do it? Well, gosh, I guess we wouldn't love them if they didn't look absolutely perfect! I mean how would we ever relate to an average sized person? ;O)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I knew someone who was trying to bulk up & would eat baby food thinking that babies gain weight quickly. I think that's the opposite effect that these people are going for though.
    Verrine

Answer by Verrine at 7:51 AM on May. 27, 2011

• yucco
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:32 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Lol But Mommie, God forbid they should look normal!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 7:49 AM on May. 27, 2011