I NEED MY SISTERS IN CHRIST

I HAVE BEEN IN MY HOUSE SINCE OCT. OF LAST YEAR AND EVERY SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE THE DEVIL HAS HAD A HOLD OF MY HOUSE HOLD AS FRO AS MY SONS AND THERE FAMILYS.I ASKING YOU ALL TO HELP ME PRAY THE DEVIL DOWN PRAY FOR HIM TO RELEASE HIS HOLD ON MY FAMILY.I WANT HIM PRAYED DOWN UNDER MY FEET SO I CAN STOMP HIM DOWN FARTHER,CAUSE IF I PRAY HIM BACK HE CAN STILL PUSH HIS WAY IN DEEPER.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY THE DEMON OUT MY HOUSE RELEASE YOUR HOLD ON MY FAMILY ,YOU ARE NOW WELCOME HERE,GOBACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME .AMEN

MADUKES402

Asked by MADUKES402 at 8:04 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why not perform an Exorcism? And I just prayed.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:07 AM on May. 27, 2011

• CAPS LOCK.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:49 AM on May. 27, 2011

• What?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 12:23 PM on May. 27, 2011

• OMG! Do you realize you just told the demon "YOU ARE NOW WELCOME HERE"?  Didn't you mean "NOT"?  Oh noes!  You are totally screwed!  You welcomed a demon into your home!  There's no getting rid of him now!

Seriously though, I really think you need to seek professional help... and I don't mean a priest.

Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 12:52 PM on May. 27, 2011

• 1) I believe this is better posted in a group as opposed to the answers section because you are prone to get a LOT of answers that do not agree.

2) Caps lock is considered SHOUTING in computer etiquette, please stop using it.

3) The "devil" cannot do anything you don't "allow" him to do in your life or your family so if you want to solve any issues in your house you need to look at yourself and your parenting skills and what YOU can do to improve the situation. If they are grown then you need to realize they are their own people now and there is no need to "mother" them like you used to. It's not like you can ground them and send them to their rooms anymore. Don't try.  Seek counseling if need be and I'm not referring to a psychiatrist, but maybe a family counselor to help you deal with any issues within the family.

4) Good Luck.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:18 PM on May. 27, 2011

• If you are in Christ, you have the power to rebuke Satan and his demons. If there's torment, it's probably because, while you've been trying to empty your home and spiritual life of evil, you have neglected to fill it with the things of Christ. Open your Bible and read it; pray; listen to God-honoring music, fill your home with the Word of God ... then there will be no room for unwelcome visitors.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 4:37 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry for some of the responses you are getting. It's unfortunate that there are ppl out there with little more to do than ridicule someone else. But, with that said....

If you are in Christ, you have the power to say to that mountain, "Move". Stay strong in your faith, do as Elish suggested and fill your home with things (music, Bible reading) that honors God. Put on your spiritual armor! Resist the devil and he will flee.

I'll be praying with you and for you.
    blessed2bmomof1

Answer by blessed2bmomof1 at 7:01 PM on May. 27, 2011

• you're confusing a song with the word of God. What is your prayer request?
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• wow...half of your responders are not 'sisters in christ', and of course, they answered accordingly..imagine that.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• oh, and as a believer in christ, i will pray.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:27 PM on May. 27, 2011