Your opinion please

I have been posting recently and this morning I took a cvs hpt. If you get the control line then another line its positive. Well the second line was very very lightand the line isn't as thick as it is on the box. Its a very thin line. I tested a couple of days ago later in the day and it was negative. These test are pretty expensive. So has anyone ever got a very light line and it be positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yep! A line is a line.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 8:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• mine was light @ 1st then it darkened...maybe call your dr and have them test you. good luck :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:14 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I just had the exact thing happen 2 days ago. Im on nuvaring, so not wanting a pregnancy at this time. I called my ob and she sent me for a blood test yesterday. Have to wait til tuesday for results....I say call your doc after holiday and request a blood test.
    Good luck
    pinky5674

Answer by pinky5674 at 1:20 PM on May. 28, 2011