A sad but happy day

My last baby turns one years old today! im sad hes growing up so fast, im going to miss the baby days :(

Mommi2four2011

Asked by Mommi2four2011 at 8:29 AM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well I also have a 9,7, and 5 year old so that is why I am going to miss these baby years because I already know whats in store for me...lol....
    Mommi2four2011

Comment by Mommi2four2011 (original poster) at 8:32 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Happy Birthday to your little boy. I hope it is filled with fun. And remember when you miss the baby days....go steal one for the day. The good part is you can give it back.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:00 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Wait until your "baby" hits double digits, starts to drive or leaves home. That last one is what I am most not looking forward to. Happy birthday to your little one. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2011

• My oldest is 25 and lives away from home...my youngest is 4. It is a rollercoaster ride for sure, this thing called motherhood.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:41 AM on May. 27, 2011