DH got a new SUPER GRILL - what kinds of meats should I get for this weekend?

After a good run of about 14 years, our Weber finally rusted out. I wanted to get DH a new grill for his bday last month but I wanted him to pick out what he wanted. He came home a couple of days ago with this obnoxiously large supergrill - it's got a burner, a gas grill section, a charcoal grill section, and a smoker. It might have more, I don't know. But he wants me to go to Costco today and get a bunch of shit to cook on there this weekend. (Insert rejoicing music here b/c I don't have to cook!!!) :) What should I get?? I think he wants to use everything & try it out.

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 8:34 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Chicken, burgers, brats, steak, ribs, make kabobs, peppers, onions, mushrooms, corn on the cob, and more. You have my mouth watering.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:40 AM on May. 27, 2011

• You all can come to our house to enjoy some with us as a thank you for your input. :)
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 8:47 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Kabbobs!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:47 AM on May. 27, 2011