C-Sec Mommies...

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if its painful to be pregnant after a c-sec? It was 2.25 years ago I had my son, but I have been having a lot of pain in that area and its very possible I am pregnant, but I am not sure yet. May be a birth control issue too, I am just not sure. Trying to rule out possibilities.

Thanks,
A

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 8:48 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've now had a total of 4 c-sections - none were more painful than the other at least not due to the c-section itself.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I never had any pain or discomfort of any kind in my incision area. I got pregnant when my C-section baby was 13 months old, had the new baby when he was 22 months.

But I've heard others say they felt their scar more. The most common sensation I've heard of is a stretching/pulling feeling, and usually not until farther along in the pregnancy. But it's different for everyone.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• My second pegnancy was more painfl near the end, but I don't think it had anything to do with my previous csection.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• If your worried talk to your doctor, or take a test
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 8:57 AM on May. 27, 2011

• my scar has hurt this time. like a pulling sensation..
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:02 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I didn't have any discomfort from my previous csection when I was pregnant again. But I have 5 kids and each pregnancy I tended to feel more aches/pains, I think because I was running around more after the others!

Answer by missanc at 9:34 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I have never had any pain from my previous c-sections. The dr told me the more that you have with c-sections it will be painful in that area due to scar tissue.
    thatgrlkels

Answer by thatgrlkels at 9:48 AM on May. 27, 2011