I want to buy a minivan next year, any suggestion on which ones are good in the market right now?

I have two small children and we all dont fit comfortable in a compact vehicle, and its harder to get them out the back seat. So I was doing some research online regarding minivans to see if I'll purchase one next year. Any suggestion which one are best out in the market, no matter the model, or type. Just two things upto date and not a gas chuggler...........

queens1718

Asked by queens1718 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I just purchased a 08 Dodge van and we love it. It has so much room for all us! We got a really good deal on it and we are happy. Not so bad on gas too.
    Anonymous

• i have a ford Explorer, and i love it ! it sits up higher than a van, but its a lot easier on your back for putting kids in their car seats !! i used to have a car, but i prefer a higher vehicle,
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 8:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• it has enough space for my 2 kids and their friends, its great ! its a 6 cylnder, i woulnt rade it for anything!! its a big hit for our kids, our family, our friends, camping outings, u name it! all three rows have their own AC units!! got 2 dvd players on the roof for our second and third row seats! second and third row folds back to accomadate large loads, and vihicle is able to pull boats, ect
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 8:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Never buy a dodge Mini Van you want to stick with the ford's never a dodge
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• several women I know drive a Honda mini van and they brag about them constantly. No personal experience..just adding a thought
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008