so i asked this the other day and now there is more to it. PLEASE READ!

My bf and i do not share our money. he knows im tight on money and so is he, but i gave him some money to get us both something to eat he comes back with something for me but not for him. i asked him why he didnt get something and he said idk i wasnt hungry so i blew it off. a while later he asks can i just use that money yuo gave me earlier for gas? and i asked him if he already put it in the car and he said yeah. he also bought us food the other day and i told him i would pay him back fr BOTH of us which it came to like 14 dolalrs or something it wasnt a lot. so i paid him back gave him a 20 and he didnt have change so it wasnt a big deal. well it kinda irritated me he just used my money for gas before making sure it was okay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT
    but whatever he needed it. well yesterday he goes and buys some weed... sooo... he could have gave me MY money back, and used the money the he bought the weed with for gas.. but instead he just used all of my money....NOW WOULD THAT PISS YOU OFF??
    Anonymous

• yes it would and i would also be SINGLE if my boyfriend was buying drugs, with my money or his, wouldnt matter to me! Sounds like you should find yourself a new boyfriend honey!
    Anonymous

• Last time i posted this, people were yelling saying "whats the big deal" and i wouldnt be mad. and calling me names and such........
    Anonymous

• Im sorry that people were attacking you about your post. that should never happen!
    I would be very upset about this and I dont think you should be in a situation much less a relationship with him like this. I take it you are a mom...your childs dad shouldnt be smoking weed and wasting money on this. Im very sorry that this is going on. This is not a good enviroment for your child. So you really need to re-evaluate your relationship with him.
    So be pissed off ! And also figure out what you need to do next.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 9:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I remember this from the other day. I don't see the big deal with him using the money you gave him for gas. I mean you did give him the money. I understand you gave it to him for food but maybe he needed the gas more. But, if he's spending your money on drugs than I wouldn't even bother with him. I know alot of people don't consider weed a drug but it's still illegal and he's risking himself going to jail over it. It's selfish on his part.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 9:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• you are still on this sweetheart you made your bed now YOU lie in it you live with a drug user and want us to fell bad for you please grow up and stop asking us to make you fell better for having a looser for a man

Anonymous

• I didn't see the other post, but I'd have been mad about the money/food. Yea he might've needed the gas more than the food at that moment, but to buy drugs with it? I don't think so, not with my money.
    I can't deal with dopeheads of any form... doesn't work for me and isn't good for kids. My step mom was a bingo addict and I saw a day when her kid had a ear ache and instead of buying medicine she went to bingo. All addictions that put the welfare of the family at the bottom of the list just aren't workable for me
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• actually you anonymous BITCH i said i just found this out... he didnt do it before that I WAS AWARE of, i dont do drugs, i wont be a part of them. so no i wont lie in my bed, maybe you should wake up on the right side of your damn bed.
    Anonymous

• lol I do with a hard working man everyday not a drug user and if you were a real woman you would not be mad kick him out and be happy that he is not in your life but no you want to cry to us about your lazy drug user sorry honey but I do not feel bad for you looser

Anonymous

• I just wouldn't trust him with money any more. Let im know how you feel, and tell him you won't give him money for anything since he can't be trusted with it. Also since he apparently needs yours for gas so he can buy weed with his.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:15 PM on Dec. 8, 2008