Does the cleaning ever end in your home?

just curious because it doesn't end here.

then again, my home is 1700+ sq ft with not just one, but two stories and 3 children (4 counting my sloppy husband).. ugh the one drawback to having a nice, spacious home. i feel like the house will never be completely clean, one area will always need attention.

hot flash

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:46 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• happyYes, It does end....(or atleast mine did) when your kids are grown and your husband does what you ask of him to help make your job easier. I have days where I'm tapping my fingers and trying to think of something I can do to be productive. I'm loving this, LOL.

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:01 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Is it supposed to? I thought it was normal to be constantly cleaning something!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Kelly- you are invited to my house anytime you get bored and need something to do... Just throwing that out there. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:09 AM on May. 27, 2011

• uuuummm... nope... 1800sqft 3 kids and a disabled parent... plus hve a 2 bedroom apartment with my S/O and stpson... it never ends.. get one place clean only to go clean at the other place...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 9:52 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I have days where I'm busier than other days, but for the most part it's not too bad. I have 1k split into 2 stories, so it's more of a pain than anything to have to clean the upstairs. I keep everything tidy and organized and do a set plan during the week of what deep clean jobs get done. I started using www.motivatedmoms.com and it's been a big help in staying on top of things.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:54 AM on May. 27, 2011

• My house is never completely clean , I always have something that needs to be done.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:56 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I have just given in and decided I could either spend all my time cleaning or spend time with my family. When my son is grown, he won't remember the cobwebs on the ceiling, the dusty shelves or dishes that were a little bit behind. He'll remember having a momma who paid attention and spent time with him.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:02 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Its never ending here. I have a 5 bdrm 2000 sq ft two story farm house.

Answer by gemgem at 10:12 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Hell does the clothes pile EVER get smaller???? EVER????????
    ScheNoe

Answer by ScheNoe at 3:38 PM on May. 27, 2011

• maybe it's just me and my perfectionistic/ocd qualities
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on May. 27, 2011