What do u guys think is wrong with parents these days why are kids so bad?>

Cherish050307

Asked by Cherish050307 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• Too busy and not spending the amount of time and effort it takes to discipline. In order to properly teach a child, you have to be consistant and stay involved.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i think now a days parents and doctors just use the "oh my bad child has ADD" and it continues to get worse. (not saying some kids dont have that but i think it is over diagnosed MAJORLY) also, i think everything just comes to easy to people these days. and everyone is in such a hurry and moving to fast. they need to slow down!

Anonymous

• They needs butts spanked and they know they can get away with it cause we choose not too spank them!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Honestly I think everything started going down hill when more mom's started working instead of being a stay at home mom.
    Anonymous

• I just think there are a lot of p***y parents out there! They don't want to discipline their children...they want to protect them from those mean nasty teachers...they think everything is abuse. Parenting isn't about being your child's best friend and making it 18 years without upsetting them...they need boundaries and structure and preparation for the real world. I think parents fail their children a lot in this regard.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agree with everyone i dont personally spank, but it works for some. I tell people all the time if you put the time in when they are young create boundaries and stick to them it makes it much easier when they get older
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well parents thinking that putting a 12 year old girl in a corner for a few minutes is abuse might be what's wrong with kids these days. There was a post on this and yes. An anonymous reply thought this was a horrible act and infact said that any form discipline was wrong also. That might just be what's wrong with kids. Their spoiled rotton to the core because discipline is abuse! Any form!
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Parents now days Don't think they need to discipline their children in any way. They think just talking to the will work. 

Kids need structure, rules reproductions to bad behavior.

These new type parents will find out  that this type of raising might not work any better then the way we were raised or the way I raised my DD's

But good luck to them I say.

Answer by louise2 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

Honestly I think your full of it...I don't work but that's ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• Actually i might have to agree with once moms started working...it makes sense.Children need their moms and if moms are at work and when they get home have to clean or just too tired then it could be a problem.Not for all but for some.

But I also agree with everyone else.It is a collection of things.
    Anonymous