How can I get a lot of money really fast?

kinda a bullshit question... but i am just freaking out... need to pay the bills so my and my husband and DD and DS to be dont lose EVERYTHING.... so I guess just humor me.

annhart19

Asked by annhart19 at 9:52 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• sell belongings
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:53 AM on May. 27, 2011

• When you find out let me know... you can try pawning if you have nice things to pawn (we don't) Or a title lone BUT be careful with that because you do have to pay it back and the interest sucks.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:54 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Hook out ur hubby lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on May. 27, 2011

• car title loan... only recommended as a last resort...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 9:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• lol... dont have anything worth selling.... and we dont own our car... still paying on it so we couldnt get a loan... And my hubby is all mine. lol
    annhart19

Comment by annhart19 (original poster) at 9:56 AM on May. 27, 2011

• sell what you can. If it is not a necessity in life ie/ ipod, extra computers, tvs, cameras & even cars you don't need it. do you have gold jewelry? gold prices are still pretty good and you can sell it to most jewelry stores not pawn shops.

call and try to negotiate your bills they may be willing to work with you or extend your terms. Good luck
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 10:01 AM on May. 27, 2011

• To be very honest. If I was about to lose everything the tv would sell, the computer would sell, any electronic gadgets would sell. My fridge would stay because of food. Sorry but you do what you got to do even when it sucks.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:01 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I know.... I am conteplating selling my laptop... And hubby was out of work for 2 months and just got back and we got his first paycheck today.... so the bill companies have already extended to about our limits... And I dont think we will lose everything... mainly our car... and that we NEED because hubby has to get to work somehow. We have borrowed from everyone we can while he was out of work... we are virtually tapped out...
    annhart19

Comment by annhart19 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Is there anyone who needs some babysitting? Any friends of yours you could offer to do that for? Tell friends to inform friends of friends if they need a babysitter or someone to house sit or pet sit or anything like that?
    aishanabuaisha

Answer by aishanabuaisha at 10:54 AM on May. 27, 2011

• unfortunately I dont know very many people in this area... We have only lived up here for few years and the only friends we have made up here are his work buddies and they dont have kids.... so thats not an option... i would if i could tho.
    annhart19

Comment by annhart19 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on May. 27, 2011