Any of you ladies have any good plans for the weekend?

I am going to have a grill out , a few drinks, play some games stuff like that.I am looking forward to it and ready to relax .Looking to hear what others plans are.Hope everyone has a good weekend
1

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 10:53 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Holidays

• Yesssssss! FINALLY having an adult date with my dh! YAY! lol Have sitter set up for the kids and everything for Saturday. I'm just praying they don't get sick or something...seems like something always happens when we have plans to do something without kids,lol.
    Were going to the Rib cookoff in our area, they are having some live country bands playing Saturday night and we have a couple other couples meeting us there. Its our anniversary weekend and its where we met!! Yep! We met at a rib cook off! LOL

Other than that..going to spend Sunday and Monday doing yard/house work and building a play area in the back yard for the kids. So excited, can't wait!!

Have a great weekend!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:58 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Sunday is my ds's 6th birthday, we're going camping!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• My "baby" sister graduates high school on sunday then a big BBQ on Monday with the family
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:55 AM on May. 27, 2011

• My MIL has invited herself here for the weekend, so we have plans, but not good ones. It's supposed to be really hot and humid here over the weekend, so I don't think I'll be grilling outside when I could cook inside the nice air conditioned house.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:57 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Well, Sat dd has a birthday party to go to. She wants to get up early and go to yard sales before, so??? On Sun, we go to church and out to lunch. Church is out of town, so that will be all day. On Mon, I planned a picnic on the Parkway for the 4 of us(me, dd, ds,dh). I fix their favorite foods, we go to a candy store, and to Mabry's Mill to walk around. It will be a nice, fun day!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:00 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Since my washing machine sounds like a helicopter taking off in my house; I am going to take the laundry to the laundry mat and get it done all at once and quietly. Hopefully while I do that my husband does the yard. Then I am going to do some shopping. We have a birthday party on Sunday. Monday I am going to remember my fallen brethren. (I do this more than just Memorial Day....but it is what the day is for) We might bbq. And I am going to sleep in. I am seriously looking forward to next weekend.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:01 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I am taking my middle child to the doctor today for a back ache today. Then tonight the boys are all going to my sister's house for nephew night. Woot Woot! DH and I are going on a date.
    Then gardening Saturday and maybe we will go to a JUCO game. We will probably have a picnic on Monday and watch the Juco fireworks before bed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:02 AM on May. 27, 2011

• i have the best plans ever! my daughter and i are spending some alone time together.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:23 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't know if you would call them "good" plans but we do have plans. DH has been out of the state (in CT) for the week on business. He was supposed to come home today but got held up until tomorrow. So tomorrow when he gets back, we have to start preparing and organizing for a garage sale. We are moving soon and need to get rid of as much as we can. Sunday and Monday (holiday) we are going to have our garage sale. DH's birthday was on Thursday, but couldnt do anything because he wasn't home so hoping to do a little something for that this weekend, too.
    IMaTAPSgirl

Answer by IMaTAPSgirl at 11:33 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm looking forward to finally enjoying our pool, the water has been a nice 80 degrees all week. We are also expecting our one pup (well she's 2 1/2) to have her puppies over the weekend, which is quite exciting as well. My sister & nephews are also talking about coming down Sunday for Memorial Day so I might see about having a cook out. :)
    MissValla

Answer by MissValla at 12:44 PM on May. 27, 2011