If you could leave yourself a note and go back in time to when you were 16 ..

what would it say?

san78

Asked by san78 at 11:01 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He did not, in fact, hang the moon. In fact, he's scum. He slept with your sister and took her virginity too. It's too late to take back sleeping with him, you can still not give him that year of your life. Ditch the loser now!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:49 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Dont smoke- and dont believe boys that say they love you just to get what they want!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:04 AM on May. 27, 2011

• lets see finish college, run for the hills when you meet a guy named Jeff. when you get pregnant and you think something is wrong , go to the doctor right then and there...if I would have I perhaps could have prevented my 8 month still born..Don;t quit your job when your 40, your not going to like the other one! Be nicer,, and have fun!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:04 AM on May. 27, 2011

• STAY AWAY from that guy you think is so special, in a few years, you will realize what a loser he is!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:07 AM on May. 27, 2011

• ~*Hmm*~... I would like to think fixing mistakes, even really horrible ones, would make life easier... but the elssons they teach and who they made me is worth more. "If I never touch the stove I'll never know it was hot"... and not to mention if you avoid one mistake you could potentially create one worse on a different path
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:10 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I really dont think i would say too much i had my crazy days but all that stuff got me where i am today and a wonderful DS
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:11 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Let's see if I could write a note to myself at 16 it would definately say something along the affect of... Stay in contact with Tyler, he will be the one you marry and you don't want to miss out on years without him. Don't believe everything a guy tells you, wait to have kids until you are married (Don't get me wrong I love my children, but if I could have waited to have them and saved them the heartache they have seen I would have waited til I found Mr. Right). Go to college and get your psychology degree while you are still young. Spend more time with your sister because the years will fly and she will be gone.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:15 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Your mom is not the enemy, she just wants you to stop being the stubborn idiot "know it all" you are.
    Put that cigarrette down, it does NOT make you look cool.
    Just because he's older, doesn't make him wiser or "better". He's just a tool who's only interested in one thing.
    For pete's sakes, loose the dark clothing and take off that ridiculous racoon looking mascera, you look like you got punched in the eye.
    They have speed limits for a reason. You're not a racecar driver and you just got your license 2 months ago, so that ditche you just went off the road into because you were going too fast.. yeah that's your own fault.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Don't have sex.
    Care about school.
    Don't fight with your parents.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:00 AM on May. 28, 2011

• Dont wait to long to have your babies it may be to late
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:43 PM on May. 31, 2011