Is it raining where you are?

It's been raining here for days and it's not letting up anytime soon (the weather man says by Sunday - my iphone app says it'll still be raining until Wednesday...and the sun won't even come out until then either).
And I've noticed on my facebook that it's raining where friends of mine live - across the country (Canada) and across the states too.
I should add that I'm in Alberta - the second province in from the west.

So do you have rain where you are? And where are you?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 11:02 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ontario canada's been raining like crazy, so upsetting
    sydney1026

Answer by sydney1026 at 11:11 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Nope, we have very nice weather right now, but it's supposed to get hot and humid later. I would rather have rain.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:04 AM on May. 27, 2011

• i live in south carolina and it's not raining her. it did rain last night but not for long.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:04 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I'm in WI and right now it is sunny out.... not sure what the rest of the day forecast is. (we have had a lot of rain last weekend/this week already).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:05 AM on May. 27, 2011

• we had some bad thunderstorms yesterday but it's sunny again today and going up to 90 (alabama)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Not at the moment, but it is supposed to today ... chance of anyway. We had some nasty storms last night, thank goodness they were no where near as bad as the ones out west.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:07 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Here in KY it seems like it has rained all month, but have to say that for the moment there is no rain...
    lstmomof2

Answer by lstmomof2 at 11:10 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Nope!It is sunny n warm a lil humid though.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:22 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Rain????What is that. We've had it rain here I believe once in over a month. I wish it was raining. The greatness of Houston, Texas
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:26 AM on May. 27, 2011

• No rain here in beautiful southern California. It's supposed to be in the mid 80's and the kids and I are going to the beach for the day, since there's no school today!
    IMaTAPSgirl

Answer by IMaTAPSgirl at 11:29 AM on May. 27, 2011