Do you think it is easier to be a man or woman?

I think that woman have it harder considering periods,child birth,we are expected to be Superwoman,so on and so forth. Just thought it would be a interesting qustion.

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 11:07 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i also agree that men have it easiest. women have to work twice as hard in the business industry to hold the same position as a man. women who have casual sex and have no wish for relationships are looked down upon while men are appraised. like you said, they do not have to experience child birth, periods, or menopause. very few of them are as active in their children's life as the mother is and that is considered fine. i definitely believe they are the ones with the biggest advantage. however, women are becoming more and more empowered every day, so that might change soon.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Since I have only been a woman I can't answer.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:08 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Based on what you said, I have to agree. It would be nice to live in their world for a while- when "poof" the clean clothes magically appear folded & in your closet, & "poof" a meal is set down before you & "poof" the kids, the house, etc are all magically cleaned & taken care of! -lol :p
    On the flip side tho, men usually get stuck w/ the grunt work like yard work & household repairs, so maybe it helps balance things out a bit.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I think men have more freedom but they also sometimes have the bigger burden when it comes to providng for their families. I think it really just depends on what kind of man we're talking about
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Are you kidding? It is SOOOO much easier being a man. But I love being a woman and I wouldn't change it for a second!
    heat631

Answer by heat631 at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2011

• ~*Woman*~... and here is my thinking, even though we complain about that time of the month and childbirth... we opt to do it to get that child and we get all those amazing expiriences of kicks and so forth! Than when it comes to jobs, it is pretty even, you just need the intelligence and stop trying to hike up skirts and bring tops down so you are seen as being worth more. Than there is the fact we can walk into a bar as a woman, and walk out with a man (men have it harder)... and the fact we can have a man support us financially, only a truly desperate Cougar will do that for a man?

So, as much as we might dislike certain aspects... we still have it much better than a man!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:20 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Men because they have to put up with us women and all of our PMS. Also my husband feels obligated to be the main breadwinner which makes him feel like a failure when we are struggling. Let's just say I'm glad to be a women.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:32 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Man
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:35 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Being a woman is harder I think...
    ScheNoe

Answer by ScheNoe at 3:29 PM on May. 27, 2011