Whoopie Goldberg says Atheists have better sex. She has never been in my bedroom. Do you agree or disagree with her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Religious Debate

• The ignorant remarks coming from both sides are just astounding
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:27 PM on May. 27, 2011

• I think that no one is atheist during sex. All of that praying going on... "Oh my GOD, Oh my GOD... right there...Oh Oh OH! OH MY GOD!"

LMAO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• For the most part I think I could see where she is coming from. Atheists are not constricted by some of the same morals as those that practice among certain religions, not all but some.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:13 AM on May. 27, 2011

• How should I know? All I can say is I'm Christian and I'm no prude in the bedroom. I think I feel a sin coming on. hehe
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:17 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I guess I am comparing it to growing up in a Christian religion in which masturbation, going down on your husband or vice versa, and having sex for other than procreation was deemed a sin.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:16 AM on May. 27, 2011

• For the record doesn't the church only approve of "missionary" sex? For that, then yes Atheist have better sex. However this is another example of what the bible says and what the Christians DO. Two different things.
    >>>
    What church are you talking about?
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 1:26 PM on May. 27, 2011

• My ex is a christian & my current husband is an atheist. I do have way better sex with my current husband then I ever did with my ex..dont know if being an atheist has anything to do with it or not. Never considered that. I'll have to mention that to him. He'll get a kick out of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 27, 2011

• Wow mommaclark she said athiests not black people race card throw down much? I think its just a funny statement laugh it off and rock on! Nothing to take to personal!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:15 AM on May. 27, 2011

• To the person that said we're restricted because of our religion. We believe anything is game, as long as it does not include other parties, and is with each other. We can do just as much as any other person in the bedroom, except watch porn, or invite other people. Big deal. Two things...
    Just because we dress modest in public, doesn't mean we don't dress sexy in the bedroom, and just because we don't believe in lusting after other people, does not mean we don't enjoy ourselves. We love sex, and we always make it interesting.
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 2:39 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Disagree. .

Hindus have the best sex hasn't she ever seen the Kama Sutra..........

((LOL j/k) I can see how some people may refrain from certain sex acts due to their religious beliefs. I can see how some may find refraining from something they want/enjoy due to their religious beliefs less than sexual satisfying.. However. Both of those are a matter of choice really. The individual chooses to abstain from something. The individual chooses to participate in something even if they may feel guilt or believe due to their religion that it is wrong/sinful.. The individual may feel less than satisfied sexually due to those things.. That is all still about the individual and not every single believer/follower of a specific religion.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:41 PM on May. 27, 2011