• In the Spotlight:

i'm gonna kill him!

ok not really...but my ds "colored" on my walls, my floor, and under the counter. i did NOT want my living room to be blue. i tried using bleach and windex, it's not coming out. the wall he wrote on is kinda like a vinal (sp?) texture, and under the cabinet is wood...the floor is tile so i got that out. anyone know what i can use to get it off the wall and from under the cabinet???

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• One of the Magic Erasers. I use it all the time to get crayon off of windows, painted walls, flooring, etc. That thing really is magic.
    scrapbookmylife

Answer by scrapbookmylife at 9:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Mr. Clean sponge should help if not re-paint them
    Skippytrini

Answer by Skippytrini at 9:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Okay, calm down and you should never talk like that. Anyway, did you try a Magic Eraser? Mr. Clean I think. That might help ya. Lots of luck.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:34 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• really? i heard those things weren't good to use...that they mess your hands up really bad. i'll have to run to the store tomorrow then. and i was kidding about the killing him...i would never hurt him
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• oh and will that work on wood?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Magic eraser or paint over it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2008