Dose your 24 month old since negative people?

I know this might sound strange but I dont have a very good family or at least not good enough to call them my family but any time my son gets around my mom, sister, dad he doesnt want any thing to do with them and with my mom he runs to me. Ever so often he will give one of them a hug if I ask him but he just doesnt like them. He will go to the lady I babysit for befor any one in my family. Have any of you experienced this with your child this young?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• do you mean Does your 24 month old SENSE negative people?
    Anonymous

• my daughter is 13 months old, and shes done this for as long as i can remember. and i follow it. i beleive that children are so in touch with how they feel and they act on it. i think they go with their instincts VERY well, even more than adults. so if my daughter doesnt like you, i dont like you either. lol. and you can be very sure i aint leaving her with anyone she doesnt like.

i think kids can sense evil. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:40 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yea ANONYMOUS...That's what she meant..ANSWER THE QUESTION. She didn't ask for you to give her a spell check. Anyway, to answer your question. My son is almost 5 months old and I think he does. When he's around people like that he gets extremely fussy and cries a lot to the point where I can't comfort him. I definintly think babies sense things.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't care Tiffany. I didn't ask for your opinion either. I wanted to make sure that is what she meant. The way she said it made zero "since".

:)
    Anonymous

• both my sons--1 and 2--so the same thing with both my husbands and my so called family! but when the mothers of the kids i babysit come to pick up their kids they both run up to her and talk her ears off!
    scooter3017

Answer by scooter3017 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• You knew what she meant. You just wanted to correct her. It's pretty obvious by her question as to what she meant regardless if she put an i or an e.
    If your going to do things like that don't hide behind the anon button.

"I don't care Tiffany, I didn't ask for your opinion either."
    Yea well I gave it just like you gave your rude opinion even though the OP did not ask for yours.
    Don't expect to be treated a certain way if you can't treat others that way.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2008