can i use sebamed baby lotion on my face?

i broke out in acne and i am treating it right now with oral and topical antibiotics but i still need to moisturize my face to keep it from being dry. can i use sebamed baby lotion? will it not increase the acne?

mageb

Asked by mageb at 11:26 AM on May. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would use a acne moisturizer
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 11:46 AM on May. 27, 2011

• check out marykay.com you will want to moisturize: Velocity cleanser and moisturizer help prevent and treat acne. Also the acne gel and blemish control toner are AMAZING products!! If you can't find someone near you, message me for free samples
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:04 PM on May. 27, 2011

• Have you tried using Sebamed's clear face line? I broke out when I was pregnant and Sebamed cleared my acne up.
    If you don't want to switch to clear face, I'd say the baby lotion is a good alternative. I actually really like their classic body lotion on my face too.
    rissagol

Answer by rissagol at 6:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2012