Vaccinate your children or not?

Im in another forum and they are talking about whether vaccinations are good or bad for your child. I personally will vaccinate my children because I myself was vaccinated and I turned out fine.

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 11:34 AM on May. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• vaccinate. there are reasons why people are living longer now.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:37 AM on May. 27, 2011

• vaccinate.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:37 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I vaccinate because the risks are higher of your child being severely ill or even dying from something that could have been prevented.

I've heard both sides...
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:38 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I do believe in vaccines and my children are vaccinated. However I think that to vax or not is a personal choice and I don't bash those who choose not to vaccinate. I am sure they are doing what they feel is best for their child, and they have their reasons for not vaxing.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:41 AM on May. 27, 2011

• We do not vaccinate. The reasons why are far too many to fit within the character limit, if anyone is truly interested they can contact me privately.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I don't vaccinate my kids at all.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:45 AM on May. 27, 2011

• I vax because while there are risks to it, the risks if the disease is caught if you choose not to are extremely higher and could likely result in death for some of those diseases. I'd rather face a small fever for a few hours than let my child die if I had the opportunity to prevent it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:57 AM on May. 27, 2011

• anyways, that's how I feel about my OWN personal choice. some people choose not to because of beliefs, or allergies, or greater risks their children might encounter do to something else, etc etc etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:59 AM on May. 27, 2011

• i dont vaccinate! its my choice i did my research and soul searching and its wat we believe is right! but every parents has the right to make their own choice!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:14 PM on May. 27, 2011

• We wouldn't vaccinate if the government didn't mandate it...but my husband and I both have to work full time, so our little one goes to daycare. Daycare follows the government regulations, so the government made our choice for us. HOWEVER... we are ONLY getting the vax's that are mandated, and NONE of the others. We are also staggering and delaying ALL vaccinations as much as possible.
    mrs_bunch

Answer by mrs_bunch at 12:42 PM on May. 27, 2011